directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: importing custom schema in apache ds
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 09:47:58 GMT
Forwarded to the ML, where it belongs.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob van der Linden Vooren <robvdlv@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Subject: importing custom schema in apache ds
To: elecharny@gmail.com

Hi Emmanuel,

 My name is Rob vd Linden Vooren. I've seen your presentation on
 ApacheDS at the Apachecon 2008 recently. At the presentation you also
 showed some testing infrastructure for running ApacheDS integration
 tests, very cool indeed!

 I'm sure you are have a lot of things to do, and therefor I understand
 if you have no time to reply; I'll try and ask you a question anyway,
 if you can find time I hope you will reply.

 In an application I'm working on, we also use ApacheDS to verify
 proper LDAP service integration. The problem we run into at this
 point, is that the actual LDAP server is an Apple OpenDirectory
 server. Concretely we want to add an entry to the LDAP which uses
 attributes from an LDAP schema.

 My question is, what is your suggested approach to load/support such a
 custom schema when running integration tests?

 Awaiting your response and with kind regards,

 Rob vd Linden Vooren

--
Regards,
Cordialement,