directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Additions to the OperationContext
Date Sun, 25 May 2008 04:58:20 GMT
Hi all,

Emmanuel and I have been discussing adding an LdapSession into the
OperationContext associated with each request pumped into the core.  In
addition to this I thought it might make sense to add the DirectoryService
as well.  This way an Interceptor can grab what it needs including access to
the registries.  Instead of adding the Registries we can just add
DirectoryService.   This however might not make sense since each Interceptor
has access to the DirectoryService used to initialize it.

Thoughts?

Alex