directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] server.xml version tags (was: Re: <<Where is the Configuration editor >>)
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 18:06:51 GMT
We need to add a static parameter for the version on the server.xml to get
rid of these issues - this was a most excellent idea you had at AC.  I think
we should add it and you can treat anything less than 1.5.2 which has no
version tag as one class (not supported maybe) and everything else
specifically?

Alex