directory-dev mailing list archives

From "U. Yeliz Eseryel" <yeliz2...@gmail.com>
Subject DIRECTORY RESEARCH: 2 second question_please reply to me individually
Date Sun, 11 May 2008 17:53:46 GMT

Hi All,
How are you?

I have a question related to the research I have been doing on the Directory
project. I would appreciate if you would answer these two questions. Please
reply to me individually (not to the list) so that your answers don¹t affect
each other..

* What % of the time do YOU check in any code without mentioning what you¹ve
done in the dev listserv, and without making any updates to JIRA?

* If you have to guess, what % of the time would you say OTHERS do that?

At the end of today, I will send out this information to the listserv based
on your answers.
* How many people responded (without giving names).
* Average %¹s for both questions.

The reason why I am asking is that, I am analyzing only JIRA and developers
email listserv to understand team coordination. I am wondering if these two
resources are enough to capture the majority of software changes done by you
guys
Thank you.
Yeliz.