directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Questions about Apache DS 1.5.2 server.xml file
Date Wed, 14 May 2008 08:37:15 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your answers. :)

Should I consider opening a Jira for the situation we have with the LDAPS
enablement?

I also noticed that there are 3 occurences for 'AllowAnonymousAccess': 1 in
the 'defaultDirectoryService' bean (set to 'true'), 1 in the 'ldapServer'
bean (set to 'false') and 1 in the 'apacheDS' bean (set to 'false').
Should I do the same thing? Consider it's set to 'true' when they're all at
'true'?
Should I also open a Jira?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud