directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole.er...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAPServer for testing?
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 15:57:59 GMT
Myrna,

There's also a ApacheDS testing maven archetype described here:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/reporting-bugs.html

You could customize this baseline further to provide standardized test starting points for
various Derby integration scenarios.

Seems like the one described in the above link works for ADS version 1.0.0.  This one works
with 1.5.0:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/sandbox/oersoy/apacheds.testing.archetype

Cheers,
- Ole