directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Apache DS] Questions about Apache DS 1.5.2 server.xml file
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 08:10:44 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Thanks for your answers. :)
>
> Should I consider opening a Jira for the situation we have with the
> LDAPS enablement?
>
> I also noticed that there are 3 occurences for 'AllowAnonymousAccess':
> 1 in the 'defaultDirectoryService' bean (set to 'true'), 1 in the
> 'ldapServer' bean (set to 'false') and 1 in the 'apacheDS' bean (set
> to 'false').
> Should I do the same thing? Consider it's set to 'true' when they're
> all at 'true'?
> Should I also open a Jira?
Yes, definitively.

Another thing is that we might want to have a general document gathering
alll the configuration, from the 'user' perspective. This is good to
have an 'external' vision, as the server's fellows just are too close to
the code to see how painfull the current config is. A fresh vision could
help !

So feel free to create as many JIRAs as necessary.

Thank !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com