directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject [1.5.3] Javadoc...
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 11:42:17 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm currently running some tool (Enerjy for Eclipse) on the current
trunk, just to check the code quality. Limitating the errors to Javadoc
probelms, I get 10 372 warnings ...

It would be a good idea to start fixing those Javadocs warning, before
we decide to do that for ADS 2.0, and spend 2 weeks, 12 hours a day,
fixing them ...

I would suggest that we try to fix a few of those every day, all of us,
until we get it clean. It may takes months before we got something
clean, but that would definitively increase our code quality.

The only problem will be that we may fix Javadoc concurrently, so it's
better to picj a few files, do it quickly, and commit. Don't do huge
correction without committing.

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny