directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Swanson <m...@ScheduleWorld.com>
Subject Re: Quality is dropping? (was: Fwd: Adding indices on 1.5.2)
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 19:45:50 GMT

> In the end, we just want more happy satisfied users.  If we have to
> admit to faults along the way and correct ourselves, then that's what
> must happen.  If we cannot be honest and real here we're certainly not
> going to find that chance in a corporate cubicle.
At times like this I just have to say, "I love ADS!" - and I'm using 1.0!
If the refactoring is done I'd like you guys to just stamp out a 2.0
asap. All software has bugs. Please don't wait for the code to be
perfect for a 2.0 release. Having a known bug list is fine for a 2.0
release. Then I can think about upgrading and playing with all of the
new stuff.

Cheers.