directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: Quality is dropping? (was: Fwd: Adding indices on 1.5.2)
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 13:29:30 GMT
Alex Karasulu wrote:
> How did we slip up like this? Any idea?
Well, my personnal guess is that we were buried deep into so many
refactoring that we didn't took great care of side projects...

Also this is a sign that we don't have enough integration tests !
> This user just got a really bad taste of ADS.
yeah... I feel for him. We need to fix that fast !

May be a forth reason why we should deliver a 1.5.3 version real soon ...

PS : I felt so bad about this issue that I just escaped from my
responsability, and didn't answer the poor guy... What a shame !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message