directory-dev mailing list archives

From Akbar Munir <nab...@akbarmunir.com>
Subject Re: Adding a partition in ApacheDS 1.5.2
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:29:45 GMT

Problem solved. I was making changes to wrong server.xml. The server.xml file
to be changed is in the directory "instances\default\conf\server.xml" while
I earlier made changes to "conf\server.xml" file.

Just out of curiosity, why is there another server.xml file when the actual
one is present in the "instances\default\conf" folder?