directory-dev mailing list archives

From Akbar Munir <nab...@akbarmunir.com>
Subject Adding a partition in ApacheDS 1.5.2
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:11:12 GMT

The server.xml file in 1.5.2 is a bit different from 1.0.2. Though I have
copied the sections "<jdbmPartition id="example" ....." and respective
context entry and changed those to reflect my own partition, but still when
I connect to the server, only example, schema and system partitions are
shown and my own partition does not get shown in the root tree. I have not
added section "<property name="contextPartitionConfigurations"> <set> ....."
because in my opinion, it may not be applicable in the 1.5.2 configuration.

What do I need to add to the server.xml file so that my own partition also
shows up in the root tree?

Thanks,
Akbar.