Will check right now.

Alex

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi Alex,

This is really strange that I don't have this on my computer at the office. It runs Ubuntu 7.10.

I'm using
$ dpkg -i pathToInstaller
to install the package.

And,
$ dpkg -r apacheds
to remove it.

You can maybe test with this command instead of apt-get.

Is there any specific things on your /opt partition (any link or something like that) ?

Thanks

Pierre-Arnaud