Hi Pierre,

I'm still seeing the following issue on Debian when trying to uninstall the ApacheDS package:

root@newton:~# apt-get remove apacheds
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apacheds
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 9542kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
(Reading database ... 120255 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing apacheds ...
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt': Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt': Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?

Any idea what could be causing this.  I want to try to sort out this issue before I release the ApacheDS installers subproject.

Thanks,
Alex