Guess we can close this vote now. 5 +1 votes:

Alex Karasulu
Stefan Seelman
Stefan Zoerner
Emmanuel Lecharney
Pierre Marcelot

-Alex

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 10:48 AM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
[X] +1 Release ApacheDS 1.5.2

Thanks Pierre-Arnaud for the fix.

Regards,
Stefan

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the report. I just commited a patch for this.

I saw that before on my Ubuntu, so I was not using a sub-directory in the /var/run directory for the pid files.

Then I had to add the "apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT" directory back to be able to launch the server with the 'apacheds' user and I completely forgot this issue.

Anyway, it should be fixed now. I'm going to ask Alex if he can generate new deb and bin installers on his Ubuntu laptop.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Amsterdam, Stefan.

Pierre-Arnaud