Hi Mark,

1.0 is locked in at JDK 1.4.  Is this offending AttributeTypeProducer one that you provide as an override to the schema plugin or is it generated?

If generated then we have a big problem.  It means someone on our team decided to use generics in the 1.0 codebase.  This is something we need to fix.  Until then the 1.0 trunk will be broken.

Alex