Hi Pierre,

I noticed a couple problems with the installers.  I had to uninstall the Debian (x86_64) installer and got the following output:

root@newton:/var/lib/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/default/partitions# apt-get remove apacheds
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  apacheds
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 9542kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? Y
(Reading database ... 120060 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing apacheds ...
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt': Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/opt/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/bin' not empty so not removed.
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/opt/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT' not empty so not removed.
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt': Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/var/lib/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/default/log' not empty so not removed.
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/var/lib/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/default/partitions' not empty so not removed.
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/var/lib/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT/default' not empty so not removed.
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, directory `/var/lib/apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT' not empty so not removed.

Notice that the uninstall is trying to delete the /opt directory.  Fortunately it could not do that but this kind of worries me.  Also there's some other issues with source jars being put into the lib directory that David noticed.  I think though this is probably something that's messed up with our maven configuration.  These should not be in the list of dependencies causing them to be installed into the lib directory of the image.

Also for some reason I could not get the Debian installer to fire up the when it worked before but I'm still trying to figure out why.  It might be due to some of the recent changes.  I'm going to try to test all of the installers tonight so I can give you all the feedback you need by tomorrow morning.  I'll also post a test plan in a separate thread.

Thanks,
Alex