Same problem ... after superclean and svn up.

Alex

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 6:07 PM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 2, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:

Hi David,

I'm seeing the following error now when I try to build the server using the command:

   mvn -Prelease install

I issued this command from the bigbang-with-dependencies root after a super clean.

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error creating shaded jar.

Embedded error: duplicate entry: org/bouncycastle/util/Strings.class
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 27 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 02 17:20:33 EDT 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 100M/607M

This error occurs while trying to build the apacheds-noarch module in installers and it seems we have two copies of this Strings.class.  Do you know if this is due to the fact that the original BC jar has entries colliding with the shade generated jar from shared-bouncycastle-reduced?

yes.  Should be fixed now
david jencks

Thanks,
Alex