Some more items ...

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
Hi all,

We have some issues emerging around this release as we iron out all the details.  I was talking to David about a few of them this morning on IRC.  I was wondering if all those involved in this release can get together on IRC later tonight (wrt GMT +1).  I'll be available throughout the day.  Here's a rough agenda for the meeting to make it short and easy:

   o legal issues
       - LICENSE and NOTICE file report from djencks
       - bouncycastle issue with IDEA patent restrictions and how to handle it (djencks, elecharny, akarasulu)
           - need to add entry here: http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

   o remaining JIRA issues (elecharny, akarasulu)
   o building native installers for all architectures (pamarcelot, akarasulu)
   o who will do the final release?
   o when do we kick off the vote?

      o quick QA test plan and testers

Alex