On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:42 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 1, 2008, at 5:47 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Again sending to the mailing list ...

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
Also can we move these G-specific plugins over to Maven land?  People might wonder why we have Geronimo stuff inside :).  I can see having to explain this.

You're probably already thinking about this.

We want other app-servers to embed ADS too :).

The plugin is just used in the build, not incorporated into apacheds.  Jason Dillon is working on moving it to codehaus mojo, but I don't believe it has arrived yet.  Probably next week :-)

I'll check...
Why codehaus?  Doesn't it make sense to keep these plugins which are for Apache legal goo here at Apache under the Maven project?  Can't we ping the good people at Maven and work with them?

Alex