On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:39 AM, David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:

On Apr 1, 2008, at 5:46 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Oooops forgot to reply on list ...

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
How do you handle things like this in subproject POMs when you move these statements up into the TLP project pom?

-    <plugins>
-      <plugin>
-        <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
-        <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
-        <configuration>
-          <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/releases</tagBase>
-        </configuration>
-      </plugin>
-    </plugins>

Note the tagBase.  I guess you use some substitutions?

If you leave out the tagBase configuration the plugin uses the default with is the trunk/branches/tags layout.... this is why I was suggesting to go to the default svn layout, we can drop this bit of configuration.

Excellent - this is wonderful.  It gives me a certain sense of cleanliness ... like right after changing my underwear.