These error message are probably more important here and might freak out users:

[23:11:32] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'top' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
[23:11:32] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'organizationalUnit' is incorrect, it hasn't been added
[23:11:32] ERROR [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.DefaultServerAttribute] - The value 'extensibleObject' is incorrect, it hasn't been added

I got them on server startup.  I suspect this might have something to do with the way we have to startup the server and setup the contextEntry for partitions.  WDYT?

Alex

Looks like we might be getting these WARN log messages because certain optional schema (those in schema-extras) are not enabled, yet we are checking for them in the registries.  Any idea why or how this is happening?  Ideally we'd want to not show these messages during these special conditions.

[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry

Thanks,
Alex