Hi Emmanuel,

Looks like we might be getting these WARN log messages because certain optional schema (those in schema-extras) are not enabled, yet we are checking for them in the registries.  Any idea why or how this is happening?  Ideally we'd want to not show these messages during these special conditions.

[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] - Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry

Thanks,
Alex