Oooops forgot to reply on list ...

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:43 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
How do you handle things like this in subproject POMs when you move these statements up into the TLP project pom?

-    <plugins>
-      <plugin>
-        <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
-        <artifactId>maven-release-plugin</artifactId>
-        <configuration>
-          <tagBase>https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/releases</tagBase>
-        </configuration>
-      </plugin>
-    </plugins>

Note the tagBase.  I guess you use some substitutions?

Alex