On Apr 1, 2008, at 5:47 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Again sending to the mailing list ...

On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 8:46 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org> wrote:
Also can we move these G-specific plugins over to Maven land?  People might wonder why we have Geronimo stuff inside :).  I can see having to explain this.

You're probably already thinking about this.

We want other app-servers to embed ADS too :).

The plugin is just used in the build, not incorporated into apacheds.  Jason Dillon is working on moving it to codehaus mojo, but I don't believe it has arrived yet.  Probably next week :-)

I'll check...

thanks
david jencks

Alex