directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Norval Hope" <nrh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheDS LDAP codec streaming
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:08:42 GMT
Ok, thanks. You will have most probably noticed that I opened DIRSERVER-1161
against 1.0 - the JIRA includes some sample logging output if anyone is
interested in pondering it quickly in between beers at some stage :-) Is the
fact that it's raised against 1.0 a problem in terms of looking into the
issue as you guys have time ? BTW is Trustin at the same conference as you
guys ?

Cheers