directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sun and Apache will collaborate more...
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 09:44:51 GMT
Sadly, Alex and Howard will *not* move to Redmond, but to the new
business unit M$ opened yesturday for Active Directory, in Flint,
Michigan.

And Ludovic won't be able to replace Alex as he is not anymore the
directory project Chairman...

I wish April's fool couls last one week, because it was fun to spread
this info, but sadly, I have to say that we are _not_ merging (yet ;)

Thanks guys !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,