directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installer problem with attempt to delete opt directory
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 12:24:07 GMT
I've now seen this behavior as you stated in action.  You're dead on
target.  It will keep going up the file system directory hierarchy until it
deletes all ancestors of the installation unless there is another package
that is also installed under an ancestor.

Odd that this is not directly stated somewhere since it can spook people out
like it did me.

Alex

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Michael Fladischer <michael@fladi.at>