directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installer problem with attempt to delete opt directory
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 19:08:30 GMT
Hey PAM,

Another quick question.  When you ran the ApacheDS tools jar before did it
work properly while parsing the server.xml?

I ask because I am getting this problem now which is probably due to not
using xbean properly:

(org.springframework.context.support.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext).
Exception in thread "main"
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line
6 in XML document from URL [file:/opt/apacheds-1.5.2/conf/server.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1:
Cannot find the declaration of element 'spring:beans'.
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the
declaration of element 'spring:beans'.
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.error(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:131)

Wondering if you saw this issue at all.

Thanks,
Alex