directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installer problem with attempt to delete opt directory
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:35:33 GMT
Pierre here's the output when following the method you recommended below:

root@newton:~# dpkg -i
/home/akarasulu/ramdisk/bigbang/installers/apacheds/target/images/apacheds-1.5.2-amd64.deb

Selecting previously deselected package apacheds.
(Reading database ... 120073 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking apacheds (from .../apacheds-1.5.2-amd64.deb) ...
Setting up apacheds (1.5.2) ...

root@newton:~# dpkg -r apacheds
(Reading database ... 120149 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing apacheds ...
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt':
Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?
dpkg - warning: while removing apacheds, unable to remove directory `/opt':
Device or resource busy - directory may be a mount point ?
root@newton:~#

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex