directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 importing LDIFS
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:50:15 GMT
Hi Steve,

There should be an setLdifDirectory(File dir) method you can use on the
ApacheDS instance to give it the path to the LDIF file.  You can set this
and the server should load the LDIF for you.  You can either select an
individual LDIF file itself and provide that as the argument or you can
provide the file of the directory which contains a set of LDIFs that need to
be loaded.

HTH,
Alex