directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I compile for Java 1.5?
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 07:42:33 GMT
Hi Mark,

1.0 is locked in at JDK 1.4.  Is this offending AttributeTypeProducer one
that you provide as an override to the schema plugin or is it generated?

If generated then we have a big problem.  It means someone on our team
decided to use generics in the 1.0 codebase.  This is something we need to
fix.  Until then the 1.0 trunk will be broken.

Alex