directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Build issues with shade plugin
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 21:20:50 GMT
Hi David,

I'm seeing the following error now when I try to build the server using the
command:

    mvn -Prelease install

I issued this command from the bigbang-with-dependencies root after a super
clean.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error creating shaded jar.

Embedded error: duplicate entry: org/bouncycastle/util/Strings.class
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 27 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 02 17:20:33 EDT 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 100M/607M
[INFO]

This error occurs while trying to build the apacheds-noarch module in
installers and it seems we have two copies of this Strings.class.  Do you
know if this is due to the fact that the original BC jar has entries
colliding with the shade generated jar from shared-bouncycastle-reduced?

Thanks,
Alex