directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Quick release meeting on IRC
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 16:00:24 GMT
Hi all,

We have some issues emerging around this release as we iron out all the
details.  I was talking to David about a few of them this morning on IRC.  I
was wondering if all those involved in this release can get together on IRC
later tonight (wrt GMT +1).  I'll be available throughout the day.  Here's a
rough agenda for the meeting to make it short and easy:

   o legal issues
       - LICENSE and NOTICE file report from djencks
       - bouncycastle issue with IDEA patent restrictions and how to handle
it (djencks, elecharny, akarasulu)
   o remaining JIRA issues (elecharny, akarasulu)
   o building native installers for all architectures (pamarcelot,
akarasulu)
   o who will do the final release?
   o when do we kick off the vote?

Thanks,