directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [ApacheDS] Intention behind WARN log messages?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 03:01:23 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Looks like we might be getting these WARN log messages because certain
optional schema (those in schema-extras) are not enabled, yet we are
checking for them in the registries.  Any idea why or how this is
happening?  Ideally we'd want to not show these messages during these
special conditions.

[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName
which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of apacheDnsDomainName
which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which
was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:23] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of corbaObject which
was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of
apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of
apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry
[23:01:24] WARN [org.apache.directory.server.core.entry.ServerStringValue] -
Cannot normalize the value :Encountered name based id of
apacheDnsAbstractRecord which was not found in the OID registry

Thanks,
Alex