directory-dev mailing list archives

From Ludovic Poitou <ludovic.poi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sun and Apache will collaborate more...
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:49:26 GMT
I must say that the OpenDS team was not happy to learn the news from
upper management and the public announcement on Apache Directory
mailing lists only.

As a matter of fact, after the announce of the OpenDS / Apache
Directory Server, the whole French team resigned and is transferring
to Redmond to work with Howard and Alex, except myself, as I was
competing with Howard Chu for the Architect Role and obviously he got
it.
I will now have the choice to either try to replace Alex or Howard in
their previous positions.

Ludovic. :-)