directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Hammond, Steve" <>
Subject RE: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 importing LDIFS
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:59:52 GMT
I found that function, but after searching for a couple for hours, I
could not find a way to get access to ApacheDS class thru LdapServer or
DefaultDirectoryServer classes that I have, unless ApacheDS is a

From: [] On Behalf Of Alex
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 4:50 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 importing LDIFS

Hi Steve,

There should be an setLdifDirectory(File dir) method you can use on the
ApacheDS instance to give it the path to the LDIF file.  You can set
this and the server should load the LDIF for you.  You can either select
an individual LDIF file itself and provide that as the argument or you
can provide the file of the directory which contains a set of LDIFs that
need to be loaded.

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Hammond, Steve