directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Installer problem with attempt to delete opt directory
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2008 17:48:41 GMT
Hi Alex,

This is really strange that I don't have this on my computer at the office.
It runs Ubuntu 7.10.

I'm using
$ dpkg -i pathToInstaller
to install the package.

And,
$ dpkg -r apacheds
to remove it.

You can maybe test with this command instead of apt-get.

Is there any specific things on your /opt partition (any link or something
like that) ?

Thanks

Pierre-Arnaud