directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ApacheDS 1.5.2
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:56:33 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Thanks for the report. I just commited a patch for this.

I saw that before on my Ubuntu, so I was not using a sub-directory in the
/var/run directory for the pid files.

Then I had to add the "apacheds-1.5.2-SNAPSHOT" directory back to be able to
launch the server with the 'apacheds' user and I completely forgot this
issue.

Anyway, it should be fixed now. I'm going to ask Alex if he can generate new
deb and bin installers on his Ubuntu laptop.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow in Amsterdam, Stefan.

Pierre-Arnaud