directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Results] Release Apache Directory Studio 1.1.0
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 11:51:54 GMT
Hi,

I just deployed the different packages for the standalone application and
the jars for the updatesite (plugins and features).

Now, we have to wait for the replication.
I'll update the download links on the website and the site.xml file for the
update site as soon as the replication is done.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud