directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with installers
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 15:17:51 GMT
Oh, yeah, Apple Developer Tools must be installed on your machine to build
the Mac OS X package.

Actually you need two utilities on your Mac:

   - PackageMaker (/Developer/Applications/Utilities/PackageMaker.app) to
   create the .pkg installer package
   - Disk Utility (/Application/Utilities/Disk Utility.app) to create the
   .dmg disk image

DiskUtility is bundled with Mac OS X and PackageMaker is in the Dev tools.

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud