directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problems with installers
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 07:30:25 GMT
Hi Alex,

This is strange, on my linux it has never tried to delete the /opt folder I
think. I'm going to test it again.

I haven't touched at the libs in the image as I don't really know which one
is needed or not. But you're right the sources are now bundled and it was
not the case some days ago.
Probably a change in the Maven configuration as you say.

Pierre-Arnaud