directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Marc Boorshtein" <mboorsht...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Kerberos Client] Can't compile kerberos client
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 15:34:12 GMT
> mvn -Prelease install on top level first ?
>
> (just press enter when requesting for PGP key ...)

I tried this and got the following error:

GPG Passphrase: *
*gpg: directory `/home/mlb/.gnupg' created
Reading passphrase from file descriptor 0
gpg: new configuration file `/home/mlb/.gnupg/gpg.conf' created
gpg: WARNING: options in `/home/mlb/.gnupg/gpg.conf' are not yet active
during this run
gpg: keyring `/home/mlb/.gnupg/secring.gpg' created
gpg: keyring `/home/mlb/.gnupg/pubring.gpg' created
gpg: no default secret key: secret key not available
gpg: signing failed: secret key not available
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Exit code: 2
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 30 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Sat Apr 19 08:31:25 GMT-05:00 2008
[INFO] Final Memory: 22M/43M
[INFO]

To confirm, when you say 'top level' do you mean from
'trunk-with-dependencies' or should I do this on '
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/' ?

Thanks

Marc