directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile Kerberos client classes?
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:13:28 GMT
Sorry, I made a mistake : I was not compiling the clients, but the main
project...

The Clients project have not been released yet, and they have not been
modified to point to the new apacheds and shared release (should point
to 1.5.3-SNAPSHOT and 0.9.11-SNAPSHOT)

I will change that and commit the code.

Marc Boorshtein wrote:
> ApacheDSers,
>
> I'm trying to build the apacheds' kerberos client.  I first checked
> out the trunk-with-dependencies and ran 'mvn test' I then checked out
> 'http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/clients/trunk/kerberos/'
> and then ran mvn and got the following error:
>
> Project ID: org.apache.directory.client.kerberos:build:pom:1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
>
> Reason: Cannot find parent:
> org.apache.directory.server:apacheds-parent for project:
> org.apache.directory.client.kerberos:build:pom:1.5.2-SNAPSHOT for
> project org.apache.directory.client.kerberos:build:pom:1.5.2-SNAPSHOT
>

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Marc

cordialement, regards,