directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: ApacheDS-Documentation
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 17:55:57 GMT
Felix Knecht wrote:
>> I think it should be able to checkout and manipulate the documentation
>> without the complete server, if possible.
>
> Should be possible now (I fixed the missing repo in the pom).

Thanks Felix!

>> But we are currently in a proof of concept phase. Therefore your
>> advice and ideas are highly welcome.
>
> If wanted I can also add it to the CI so you have an hourly build when
> changes happend and have a link you can see the generated page and/or
> the generated pdf.

This is a good idea, although I would like to wait until everything is
settled. For the documentation we need a book format for the tutorial
and article DocBook style for the HowTos. I have just tried out the
first yet.

If we have decided that DocBook is the way to go, automatic build and
test deployment would be great!

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan