directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I compile for Java 1.5?
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 23:18:13 GMT
Ahhh.... Sorry, I really thought you were trying to compile the whole
server !

Ok, I'm back from Apache Conference, but will move to have some rest for
a week. I will try to squeeze a few hours this week-end to find out
what's your problem can be.

I already have a full 1.0 code base compiling on my laptop, and will
have a 5 hours train trip tomorrow, so hopefully, I may have time for
this issue :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com