directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Host DOWN alert for vm093!]
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 20:37:15 GMT
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> This network is not under my control.

Does a list about 'who is admin of what' exists?

It would be nice to know whom to bother when there are problems for an administrator
and I'm really not keen about getting root access all over the place (even if it's very confortable
;) ) and becoming
this way a kind of inofficial administrator.

Felix