directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 release VSLDAP run
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 12:17:36 GMT
Hi all,

I have conducted a VSLDAP BASE run against the 1.5.2 snapshot provided here
results can be found here

5 tests don't pass, but this is not a blocker from my point of view:

2 failures are due to the missing SSL configuration in the test runner
(as Alex had expected, see below). I need some support to configure a
appropriate server certificate (VSLDAP is not easy to please here).

The other 3 failures are related to an accepted test suite deficiency.
I have not updated to the latest version of VSLDAP. I will do later and
check whether the new version from February has fixed this issue.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan Z

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Can you do a VSLDAP run for us to make sure the current bigbang version
> is going to pass?  Thanks we're about to kick off the vote here in 24hrs
> so this would be good to have now.  BTW you might run into a problem or
> two with the new handling of certificates - I can help you get setup
> with that.  We're storing the cert now in the DIT.

View raw message