directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 release VSLDAP run
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:05:11 GMT
Hi Alex!

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Can you do a VSLDAP run for us to make sure the current bigbang version
> is going to pass?  Thanks we're about to kick off the vote here in 24hrs
> so this would be good to have now.  BTW you might run into a problem or
> two with the new handling of certificates - I can help you get setup
> with that.  We're storing the cert now in the DIT.

Sorry for the delayed answer. Currently I am totally overloaded (holds
true for the last two month, unfortunately). But I was able to install
one of the installers from here

and will conduct an VSLDAP run tomorrow morning. In case of problems
with the certificate I'll let you know.

Greetings from Hamburg,

View raw message