directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] 1.5.2 release VSLDAP run
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 21:05:11 GMT
Hi Alex!

Alex Karasulu wrote:
> Can you do a VSLDAP run for us to make sure the current bigbang version
> is going to pass?  Thanks we're about to kick off the vote here in 24hrs
> so this would be good to have now.  BTW you might run into a problem or
> two with the new handling of certificates - I can help you get setup
> with that.  We're storing the cert now in the DIT.

Sorry for the delayed answer. Currently I am totally overloaded (holds
true for the last two month, unfortunately). But I was able to install
one of the installers from here

http://people.apache.org/~akarasulu/apacheds/candidates/1.5.2/

and will conduct an VSLDAP run tomorrow morning. In case of problems
with the certificate I'll let you know.

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan