directory-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: ApacheDS for ASF
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 17:25:14 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> I suggest we discuss that during AMS, and have a chat session then. Alex
> is just totally dead (he finished the release last night), and will be
> flying tomorrow morning.

I emphathise, was flying over Easter and was wiped out afterwards...

> I may also create a place on the directory wiki where we can discuss the
> project.

That may be an idea.

Part of the driver for getting a proper LDAP server going is that I have
just landed some more user friendly login module options with httpd,
meaning that it is easier to create a per user website (backed by LDAP)
for the ASF.

> PS : I saw that you were moving from Africa to London ? A new job there ?

Been in London for the last year or so, finally got round to updating my
details :)

Regards,
Graham